Ferguson bathroom sinks provides variety of bathroom sink you need and style that you like. Do you think to re-design your bathroom? When you decide to re-design your bathroom there is a lot of ornament and furniture that will enter your list, one of them is bathroom sink. Bathroom sink has a lot of function for your bathroom, for example is for washing face or brushing the teeth and also for shaving activities. This is bathroom sink buying guide to help you decide the best bathroom sink you need.
Some attention to consider
When you decide to buy new bathroom sink, you have to consider toward things that you have to know:
First, you have to know about the installation of the bathroom sink that you will buy later. You have to know the type of the bathroom sink installation, so you can choose the sink based on your necessity.
Second, pay attention to bathroom sink shape and size that you will buy. After choosing the type of installation, you have to consider bathroom sink shape and size. There is a lot of bathroom sinks shape and size; you may choose that will suit your necessity.
Third, choose faucet that suit the sink. It is important to suit the faucet and the sink because it will influence its usage and aesthetic.
And the last, the material of bathroom sink. There is any different material of bathroom sink like ceramic, metal, glass, cast iron, solid surface and porcelain, you may choose as you like.
Types of bathroom sinks
What bathroom sink types that will you choose? There is a lot of bathroom sinks type that may you choose and will be your reference. Choose bathroom sink that suit and appropriate. Here are some sinks types:
• Self Rimming sinks; this is most popular sinks and well known as drop-in sink. It’s the easiest sink to install and can be fitted into existing counter. This sinks are installed above the countertop.
• Undermount Sinks, this type of sinks is installed from underneath a solid surface countertop.
• Pedestal Sinks, this is a standing alone sink style. It is best choice for small bathroom.
• Vessel Sinks, this is known as countertop sinks. It is bowl-shaped sinks which sit on the counter surface. This type is comfortable choice because it is higher than other. Also it so not requires undermount installation.
• Console Sinks, well known as wall-mounted sinks, it supported by the wall and not requires a vanity base.
• Wall Hung Sinks, it hung to the wall directly.
That is buying guide for Ferguson bathroom sinks. You may choose the style that suits you.
Source image: http://shop.ferguson.com/search/bathroom-sinks